From the stuff I picked up, here’s five of the best:
- Best items for saving some money – loads of food and drink vouchers, wristbands for nights out and discounts at local Birmingham businesses.
- Best items to make me instantly happy – £1 Domino’s pizza and free candy floss from the guys at Risa.
- Best items which are actually useful – pens and keyrings (trolley pounds and bottle openers – what every student needs).
- Best overall goody bag – Jacks of London on Temple Street are a great barbers and their hand out (although not suited for a girl) was a great giveaway.
- Best items to help with recovery after our first society night out – snacks and sweets!